Rotora Big Brakes | Sprinter 2500 (NCV3/VS30)
Developed from armor truck technology, the HD Challenge System was designed specifically for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter models NCV3 & VS30 (fitting 2007-present).
*2500 kits fit most 17-inch wheels with offset range ET30 – 50
$2,395.00 – $6,690.00
Rotora® HD Challenge Brake System is exclusively engineered for Light-Duty and Medium-Duty Class vehicles with the sole purpose of extreme hauling/towing/off-road use. To exceed the unique challenges these vehicle classes present, Rotora incorporates its technical know-how gained throughout the years as a prominent supplier of extreme braking system solutions to top global armored-security-military vehicle manufacturers in the industry.
Rotora® HD Challenge Series not only offers a wide range of sizes/options to accommodate both OEM and larger Aftermarket wheel fitments, but also provides an extensive range of brake pad compounds to suit all purposes from street to extreme-duty use. As in line with other Rotora® Series, all HD Challenge Series are designed application specific with 100% compatibility to original vehicle stock master cylinder, ABS, and traction control.
Components / Features:
- 6 Piston Front & 4 Piston Rear
- Calipers are made of ductile iron to ensure the highest level of strength and stiffness.
- Oversize Airfoil Slotted Discs to increase brake torque, thermal mass, disc life, and airflow for cooling under severe braking.
- High co-efficient brake pads with enlarged area to increase thermal capacity and prolong pad life.
- DOT compliant stainless steel braided brake lines to improve stiffer pedal feel and prevent brake hose expansion.
Caliper Finish Options:
- Standard Caliper Finish is clear Zinc Finish.
- Optional color finishes are +$200 per axle.
- Expect additional lead time for all custom color finishes.
- Prices are subject to change.