Falken Wildpeak A/T3W
For those who never want to stop exploring, you need the tires to get you to your waypoint. That’s where the Falken Wildpeak A/T3W comes in. These all-terrain tires are designed to lay down serious off-road performance while providing day-to-day driving manners so that you can own the trail and still enjoy your vehicle on pavement.
$230.00 – $295.00
Falken Wildpeak A/T3W FeaturesIf you’re the type of driver who won’t let harsh terrain or unforgiving weather stop your adventure, then the Falken Wildpeak A/T3W might be the right choice for your light truck, SUV, CUV or 4×4. It’s a rugged all-terrain tire engineered to rise to any challenge—whether that’s a long day at the worksite, a cross-country road trip or your next off-road adventure. When reading the name Wildpeak AT3W, you may find yourself wondering, what does the “3W” mean? The answer: the three areas of performance that the Falken prioritizes with the Wildpeak A/T3W: wear, wet and winter performance. Built with cutting edge features that include a silica-enriched tread compound and deep tread design, you can count on these Wildpeak tires both to last and provide effective performance as they wear. (Not only does its silica-enhanced tread compound resist wear, it also performs well across a wide range of temperatures and in wet weather; the AT3W performs in all weather conditions, not just off road.) In short, when you outfit your vehicle with Wildpeak AT3W tires, you’re getting aggressive off-road performance and everyday ride quality that you can count on, mile after mile and season after season. Other performance features of the Falken Wildpeak AT3W include:
- Exceeding the Rubber Manufacturer Association’s requirements for traction in severe snow and winter weather, earning the 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake Rating.
- For off-road durability, step down features and support ramps stabilize the tread pattern and provide stone drilling resistance.
- A heat diffuser in its lower sidewall disperses heat, keeping internal construction in safe temperature ranges while maintaining the structural integrity of its sidewall.
- Increased puncture resistance and temperature management is provided by its outer apex sidewall.
- An aggressive sidewall design provides additional traction and resistance to punctures and abrasion over harsh terrain while making your vehicle stand out from the crowd.